Re: Battery Quick Disconnect?

To: tab@penworks.com
Subject: Re: Battery Quick Disconnect?
From: Bob Howard <mgbob@juno.com>
Date: Wed, 2 Apr 2003 15:39:50 -0500
Tab,
    Find a Cole Hersee master disconnect switch at the auto parts store
and mount it in the little bulkhead behind the passenger seat.  It's out
of sight there, but your arm will easily find it.  Last one I bought was
about $25, twice the price of the green-knob screw-down type, but this
one can be positioned where you can reach it w/o removing the battery
cover.
Bob