Re: Battery Quick Disconnect?

To: "Tab Julius" <tab@penworks.com>, <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Battery Quick Disconnect?
From: "MonteMorris" <mmorris@nemr.net>
Date: Wed, 2 Apr 2003 22:50:02 -0600
Tab,
Denise Thorpe has three 67B's all with cut off switches. She recommends
everyone putting their switches in their own unique place so as to
discourage MG thefts if everyone carbon copies the location.
I haven't installed one yet, but I intend to and I'll use a simple toggle
switch somewhere that will handle the current. Currently I've just installed
quick disconnect battery cables.
Monte