Re: MGB makes a pilgrimage!

To: rmort@bezeqint.net
Subject: Re: MGB makes a pilgrimage!
From: "David Breneman" <idcb@airborne.com>
Date: Tue, 8 Apr 2003 15:26:48 -0700 (PDT)
R. Martin Rogovein SEZ -
(With vast deletions...)

> The Tel Aviv - Jerusalem highway is a great driver's road...
> ...So, curves that weren't particularly tight for horse-drawn chariots
> are great fun in a B.

I think I'm like most Americans, who don't think of the middle east as
anything but desert and sand dunes.  This really sounds like a great
drive.  It would be great if we could put together a list of "Great
MG Roads" to assist list members in finding fun drives as they travel.

> (I sing in a Barbershop Quartet that usually rehearses in Jerusalem)

And I bet that like most Americans, I think this line sounds like the
setup for a joke, but I can't remember the punchline.  :-)

Thanks for the great story.

--
David Breneman                     | "Just because something doesn't
Distributed Systems S/W Analyst    |  do what you planned it to do