Re: MGB makes a pilgrimage!

To: mgs@autox.team.net, mgb-v8@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: MGB makes a pilgrimage!
From: David Deutsch <mgman@optonline.net>
Date: Thu, 10 Apr 2003 16:43:19 -0400
> Who's son drove from Long Island to San Diego? We haven't
> got that report, except for the Pennsylvania accident.

The March / April MGB Driver, retells the rescue mission tale and I believe
Adam wrote an article for the San Diego MG Car Club newsletter about the
remainder of the trip. He made the rest of the run over with out incident or
mechanical complications. The San Diego Club has been great as far as
support for him. He had one fuel pump ground related break down and his
valve cover loosened up and was leaking a little oil. He's done more than
5,000 miles since leaving home in Jan. I'm now being told that he is moving
over to Flagstaff, AZ to attend grad school at Northern Arizona University
come September. That move will happen in August.

Barney's "sun to the run"  Alaska trip, a few years back, was a biggie.

Last summer I had my B out to the Dallas, TX MG2002 event, along with two
other Long Island MGs and another dozen or so from Ohio.

They're just cars, nice to look at but much nicer to drive.

Safety Fast,
David Deutsch