RE: Chrome costs

To: "Lew Palmer" <lpalmer@roundaboutmanor.com>, <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: Chrome costs
From: David Councill <dcouncil@imt.net>
Date: Wed, 09 Apr 2003 10:08:44 -0600
Thanks for the reply. However, Blake has shown me that I made an error in
that the trim rings are likely stainless steel. That would be logical since
Moss sells these trim rings new for about $15 each. If they were chrome,
they would be considerably more. But I may try a clear lacquer on my old
ones after cleaning them up and see how that works.

David