lubrication question

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: lubrication question
From: Larry Colen <lrcar@red4est.com>
Date: Fri, 11 Apr 2003 09:08:13 -0700
A major reason that I didn't finish putting my suspension together is
that a bolt and sleeve did the "till death do us part" thing.

On the lower A-arm, there is a bolt that goes through both long A-arm
pieces and the trunion. There is a sleeve between it an the
trunion. This bolt and sleeve have fused, wich means that both the
bolt and the sleeve rotate in relation to both the A-arm and the
trunion, though I suppose that they could remain fixed to the A-arm.

Anyways, do folks put some anti-sieze between the bolt and sleeve?
Grease? WD-40? or do they just let them eventually become as one?

Any other tricks I should know about in there?

   Larry

--
I've found something worse than oldies station that play the music I used to
listen to. Oldies stations that play the "new" music I used to complain about.