Re: Heater Core Removal

To: MG List <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Heater Core Removal
From: Max Heim <mvheim@attbi.com>
Date: Wed, 16 Apr 2003 15:56:51 -0700
If you're talking about an MGB, you're not even halfway there...

You have to undo the cable from the defroster knob, or at the flap end, if
you can get to it.

You have to remove the defroster hoses from behind the console and pull the
two short tubes out of the lower half of the heater box (it extends all the
way down to the tunnel).

There may be an additional step that escapes me at present. I have tried to
erase this horrible experience from my memory. <g>

Good luck...

--

Max Heim
'66 MGB GHN3L76149