Fluids

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Fluids
From: Larry Colen <lrcar@red4est.com>
Date: Sat, 26 Apr 2003 16:22:49 -0700
My brake problem proved to be the brakes needing to be bled. A friend
was commenting that he's been known to bleed brakes after every hard
track session. And I had put on nearly 1000 track miles since I last
bled the brakes. It was on my todo list before last weekend, but
without anyone to help, it didn't get done.

 Does anyone have experience running either Motul or
Ford "blue" brake fluid in MGBs? He said that they shouldn't trash the
rubber. Since I have about a gallon of GT LMA, I'm sticking with that
for now.

The friend who helped me bleed the brakes today asked if the clutch
was hydraulic or cable. I told him it was hydraulic because the brits
couldn't figure out a way to make a cable leak.  Even the suspension
on my first car, an Austin America (Austin 1300) leaked.

--
I've found something worse than oldies station that play the music I used to
listen to. Oldies stations that play the "new" music I used to complain about.