Re: SU Carb. overflow mount ('63)

To: Max Heim <mvheim@attbi.com>, MG List <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: SU Carb. overflow mount ('63)
From: jello@ida.net
Date: Thu, 1 May 2003 14:12:52 US/Mountain
I think this is a carry over from the MGA.  On the MGA the tubes go
exactly as described in Max Heim's e-mail below.  There is a little clip
to hold them in place, and it bolts on the engine as described.  They
should end somewhere that they won't scrape the ground or high tiems, but
preferably out of a direct stream to the exhaust system.  If you want
pictures, look for MGA info, and/or parts diagrams (although I didn't see
them on the moss MGA fuel system diagram).

Phil Bates
'58 MGA
'67 MGB