SU Carb. overflow mount ('63)

To: <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: SU Carb. overflow mount ('63)
From: "Menno Meijer" <menno.meijer@ict.nl>
Date: Thu, 1 May 2003 20:35:17 +0200
Dear List,

Thanks for the responses to my previous (SU overflow)
question. I'm currently working on replacing the
short rubber hoses by the long fuel pipes.

Can anybody tell me how and where the bottom of the
overflow pipes should be mounted? My suppliers cata-
log shows a "engine mount" which can be used to attach
those pipes to the engine. But they state that it is
used for cars after '64. My car is a '63.

In the catalog they show a "retaining clip" for the
overflow pipes but I've got no idea where to mount it.

(I've scanned the web for pictures but unfortunatly
haven't had any luck)

Greetings,

Menno Meijer
The Netherlands