'65 MG for sale in Aptos

To: mgs@autox.team.net, bill@wards.net
Subject: '65 MG for sale in Aptos
From: Larry Colen <lrcar@red4est.com>
Date: Sun, 4 May 2003 21:18:59 -0700
I just got this email from a friend, and am forwarding it on. I have
no financial interest in the car, though if I had $4500 lying around,
judging by the pictures, I'd have a fair amount of interest in the
car.

There was recently a post asking about the value of a "parts car", the
problem is that it would take about $8,000 to bring the car mentioned
up to the level of this car that's going for under $5,000.

The Emile that he mentions is at:
Emile's Sports Car Performance 3501 Portola Drive Santa Cruz
Tel: (831) 479-1588

----- Forwarded message from William R Ward <bill@wards.net> -----