Re: Any experience with convertibletopguys.com

To: Kendel McCarley <kmmccarley@earthlink.net>, mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Any experience with convertibletopguys.com
From: David Councill <dcouncil@imt.net>
Date: Thu, 08 May 2003 16:39:08 -0600
I'm not familiar with Midgets but when I checked this site for prices for a
MGB top (since I'll have to get one eventually anyway), I found that they
were a mere $7 cheaper than the budget top offered by a Moss
reseller/lister (www.lbcarco.com, usual disclaimers apply...). Other
resellers likely will have similar deals and will provide you good,
personal service.

As far as fasteners, I did buy and install a TR7 top two years ago. It came
without fasteners but I found them readily available at a local leather
shop and were relatively easy to install, although one must pay attention
to location so it will fit well.

David Councill
67 BGT
72 B