Re: LBC Laugh (now with video!)

To: tab@penworks.com
Subject: Re: LBC Laugh (now with video!)
From: "Neil Oldfield" <neil_oldfield@msn.com>
Date: Fri, 09 May 2003 09:01:24 +1000
See that is what happens when you dont drive an MG.  If he was in an MG it
wouldnt have come down as far as the windscreen.  That is proof that driving
an MG is good for your health...

Well that is my excuse to my wife

Neil

>From: Tab Julius <tab@penworks.com>
>To: "Neil Oldfield" <neil_oldfield@msn.com>
>CC: mgs@autox.team.net
>Subject: Re: LBC Laugh (now with video!)
>Date: Thu, 08 May 2003 11:25:13 -0400
>

>Then I have to refer you to this video clip... :)
>
>http://www.penworks.com/typicalMale.mpg
>

>enjoy
>

>At 01:57 AM 5/8/03, Neil Oldfield wrote:
>>Had to Laugh this morning,  Drove into the car park,  took the ticket from
>>the machine,  the boom gate just hopped once  and stayed down.  I looked
>>at
>>the boom, looked at the top of the screen and promptly drove under the
>>gate.
>>   Gotta love a small car,  you can only imagine the look of the security
>>guards face, but what can he do I had a valid ticket.  Just wish I had
>>tried
>>that one earlier.

MSN Instant Messenger now available on Australian mobile phones. Go to
http://ninemsn.com.au/mobilecentral/hotmail_messenger.asp