Re: Need title-how do you get one

To: BarrMark262@aol.com, mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Need title-how do you get one
From: David Councill <dcouncil@imt.net>
Date: Thu, 15 May 2003 09:20:26 -0600
They would undoubtedly handle the paperwork for you for a nominal fee,
which may not be necessary. Best bet would be to call your local Department
of Motor Vehicles or whatever they may call themselves and explain your
situation. They should tell you what you need to know.  I asked the Montana
DMV the procedure a year or so ago when I considered buying a title-less
car and I think I just needed a bill of sale and statement from the last
owner and I had to fill out a form. It didn't sound like a bid deal.

David