Reverse Cross Country / MGB

To: MGaholics <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Reverse Cross Country / MGB
From: David Deutsch <mgman@optonline.net>
Date: Tue, 20 May 2003 03:31:29 -0400
Hello All,

You may remember my son's NY to San Diego, America crossing in his 1972 MGB,
back in January. Well it's time to come home again. This time I'm flying out,
renting a car and driving along with him and his car. He's got stuff that just
will not fit in his car and besides, I aways wanted to see the Grand Canyon.
Also going to try and time this so I can drop in on an event in Montrose, CO on
May 31st. Just wish I wasn't going to miss British by the Sea in Connecticut on
the 1st of June. I'll be back for Long Island's "The British are Coming!!!" on
June 8th and come the 14th "I'm on the road again" for the Tony's Tag Along
adventure to St Louis for MG 2003. The Caravan is now up to 23 MGs and a Subaru
support vehicle.  Just trying to get in as much fun as I can, while I can.
Life's a funny trip and when I turn the corner w/ that great big "DEAD END /
GAME OVER" sign looking me in the eye, I want to have as many things crossed
off my "to do" list as possible.  Enjoy the ride.

Safety Fast,
David Deutsch
NAMGBR / Chairman
1974, 75 and 80 MGBs
1978 Midget (new arrival / having a ball with this one)