Re: Low on power

To: jello@ida.net, mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Low on power
From: Kendel McCarley <kmmccarley@earthlink.net>
Date: Tue, 20 May 2003 08:52:12 -0700
I found the rear one had very little gas in it.  Maybe the valve was
stuck closed as the result of really old gas?

Anyway, I blew through the line to free it up.  Any clue what oil to use
to refil the front pot?  I dumped the thing out on the ground in my
fiddling.

I'd be a little disgruntled at the wee bit of a car if not for the fact
that the Grand Cherokee is stranded this morning due to a leaky
injector. ;-)

 - K