Re: Clogged vapor pipe on 1980 MGB

To: Steve Shoyer <Steve@shoyer.com>
Subject: Re: Clogged vapor pipe on 1980 MGB
From: Paul Root <proot@iaces.com>
Date: Thu, 22 May 2003 07:59:13 -0500
I've got the same problem. Haven't done anything about it yet. I was
thinking about a plumbers snake. If they make one small enough.

I have an electricians snake for pulling wire, that's fairly small and
the end is broken off. It's probably still too big.

Probably have to replace the line.

--
Paul T. Root                    E/Mail: proot@iaces.com
600 Stinson Blvd N.E., Fl 1S    PAG: +1 (877) 693-7155