Center console help

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Center console help
From: "Paul M." <rowman22001@yahoo.com>
Date: Thu, 22 May 2003 14:59:58 -0700 (PDT)
I am just getting ready to dig in to the restoration
of the interior of my 1971 MGB.  Everything is pretty
much in place.  I've decided to keep the "Abingdon
Pillow" (call me crazy, but the aesthetics have grown
on me somewhat...) I have the carpets, the upholstery,
all the panels...  I'm ready to go.

Then today, I received a 1971 MGB sales brochure that
I bought on eBay, and inside, there is a photo of an
MGB with a factory-optional center console and analog
clock.  The clock has what looks to be a faux wood
surround applique.

I have never seen an Abingdon Pillow-equipped car with
a center console, and the Moss catalog doesn't list it
anywhere or show it in any of the exploded diagrams.
I haven't been able to receive catalogs from either
TRF (apparently out of them currently) or Victoria
British (four separate requests and they still haven't
sent one, dang it!)

Does anyone know if these parts (the console and/or
the clock) are still available somewhere?  I'd love to
get them new if possible.

Thanks in advance,

=====
Paul Misencik