Re: odometer

To: "MG list" <mgs@autox.team.net>, "David Councill" <dcouncil@imt.net>
Subject: Re: odometer
From: "MonteMorris" <mmorris@nemr.net>
Date: Fri, 23 May 2003 10:48:53 -0500
David, et. al,

I guess the 67 doesn't have a "push rod" odometer adjustment :-). As Paul
indicates, the 79B has the little rod through the front glass that you push
to reset, and I guess you can feel it possibly turning as you push it in.
So is there a fix to this problem, or is a new speedo in order? Is there a
website that addresses this problem?
Monte