Re: odometer

To: MG List <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: odometer
From: Max Heim <mvheim@attbi.com>
Date: Fri, 23 May 2003 09:10:28 -0700
I would guess you just need to find the missing "twiddler" somewhere, and
reattach it. But I don't know where you'd find such a thing. Try the outfits
that restore instruments, like Nisonger, or anyone that has a stash of old
parts, I suppose (wreckers, neighbors, club officers...)

Of course, when you get the part you will probably find that the attachment
is broken somehow, which is why it's missing in the first place.

--

Max Heim
'66 MGB GHN3L76149