Re: Center console help

To: "Dodd, Kelvin" <doddk@mossmotors.com>,
Subject: Re: Center console help
From: "MonteMorris" <mmorris@nemr.net>
Date: Fri, 23 May 2003 15:53:34 -0500
I'm currently making an oak console/arm rest and seperate combination
drink/cell phone holder (let's not get into the don't drink and drive thread
again:-) to install into the 67B. Both will install with only two screws
through the carpeting and into the tranny tunnel. I'll send out pics when
I'm finished. I also have amateurishly drawn plans.
As far as the dash controversy, owning one of both, I think I'll just rip
them both out and go dashless.
Naw, I like qualities of both but have no real preference.
Monte