Re: MG Keys

To: Eugene Balinski <eugeneb@nni.com>
Subject: Re: MG Keys
From: frank krajewski <frankk@intap.net>
Date: Mon, 26 May 2003 21:46:00 -0400
Gene: I had the website in my bookmarks of Pete Groh who is the key guy for LBCs
but when I went to access it for you I was informed it was no longer valid. I am
certain someone on the list has the new web site address for Pete Groh. He is
the
guy who can solve your problem once you find him! Sorry.
Frank "Swamp Yankee" Krajewski