Re: MG Keys

To: frankk@intap.net
Subject: Re: MG Keys
From: Eugene Balinski <eugeneb@nni.com>
Date: Tue, 27 May 2003 17:17:42 -0300
Frank,

   Thanks info.  If he is still valid, I will find him.

BTW, as I remember you are in the New England area (RI?).   FYI the Boston
area MG Club is going to be driving in to  Riley's Roast Beef in Framngham,
Ma this Saturdauy nite.   Riley's is fameous for their every Saturday nite
street rod and classic car meet.  They usually have a good turn out of
anywhere from 50 - 150 street rods, roadsters, etc.

  Our MG club is going to make an appearance - sorta like a British Invasion
; - )    You are invited if you would like to make the trip.  We plan to
meet at about 4:00 PM at the Targert store on Rt-30 in Framingham near the
Mass Pike.

This is very weather dependant.  If the wx looks iffy, then it will probably
be a no-go.  Let me know if you are interested.

Regards,

   Gene

At 09:46 PM 5/26/03 -0400, frank krajewski wrote:
>Gene: I had the website in my bookmarks of Pete Groh who is the key guy for
LBCs
>but when I went to access it for you I was informed it was no longer valid.
I am