Regarding Classic Motorsports "MIA"

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Regarding Classic Motorsports "MIA"
From: Aeseeyou@aol.com
Date: Tue, 27 May 2003 01:27:17 EDT
Hey Gang,
Regarding the somewhat "late" issues of Classic Motorsports that are being
sent to those of us with a balance due on our "phased out"  British Car
Magazine
subscriptions...Here is "The Word" on whatz happening from the man hisself...

In a message dated 5/26/2003 9:26:29 AM Pacific Standard Time, Editorgary
writes:

California is the very last to get mailed copies -- blame it on the slackers
in the > periodical sorting stations in this state, which are the slowest in
> the country by official Post Office tally.
So, if you haven't seen your copy by Wednesday, then email __________(the
email address > was deleted by me) and they'll get one out to you first class.

> Cheers
> gary

(p.s. I deleted the email address that Gary Anderson provided me because I
didn't want to create a Pandoras Box out of his personal reply...I'm sure that
anyone with a legitimate basis can receive a similar offer.....Albert Escalante
5/26/03)