RE: THE ITALIAN JOB

To: mglist <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: THE ITALIAN JOB
From: Chuck Renner <crenner@dynalivery.com>
Date: Thu, 29 May 2003 14:05:27 -0500
> Saw it in Kansas City Tuesday night.  Drove my Moke, must have been
> surronded by a hundred new MINIs and lots of old Minis.
>
> A GREAT flick.  You'll enjoy it.

Since you've seen it, can you clue us in on the story a bit, without
giving it away?  From the previews, they're obviously going to make a
big traffic jam in LA and escape in Minis.  I've seen a few shots which
appear that they could be in the mountains in Italy, but what's the
connection?

IMO, it's sad that a huge number of people aren't even going to be aware
that this isn't an original film.  While the original was typical of the
films of that era (not so good), the car content is well worth it.