Re: THE ITALIAN JOB

To: "mglist" <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: THE ITALIAN JOB
From: "Clancy" <clancy@idir.net>
Date: Thu, 29 May 2003 12:58:50 -0500
Saw it in Kansas City Tuesday night.  Drove my Moke, must have been
surronded by a hundred new MINIs and lots of old Minis.

A GREAT flick.  You'll enjoy it.

The Italian Job - remake of the original, only set in LA and using the new
BMW Mini opens tomorrow (Friday).  The local (and possibliy the national)
BMW dealers are sponsoring a free showing tonight for people who have bought
the new Mini and some old Mini owners.  The Princeton NJ dealer, from whom I
bought my Mini, are also having a Premiere party at a local restaurant after
the showing.  Should be great fun!