RE: British Motoring

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: British Motoring
From: Chuck Renner <crenner@dynalivery.com>
Date: Fri, 30 May 2003 14:26:23 -0500
> I don't want to load the board with marketing poop about the Moss MGB
> Supercharger, but if anyone has questions I will try to
> answer them honestly
> as an MGB enthusiast, not as a company dweeb.

You weren't supposed to find about the 'company dweeb' title!  ;-)

Being a RBB owner (but too broke to afford the kit when available), I'm
curious what sort of results you're seeing on that car (as the BM
article naturally covered the currently available system).

Will it work well on a stock late engine?  Does changing to a different
cam with the supercharger make much difference?