Re: HIF carb setup

To: "Paul Root" <proot@iaces.com>, <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: HIF carb setup
From: "Mike Janacek" <mjanacek@snet.net>
Date: Mon, 2 Jun 2003 15:14:15 -0400
Hi Paul,
As I have HS4's I can only help a little:
3.) This is exactly what I did. Just tin the cable before snipping off the
end.
4.) I also use this style of filter. I recommend you get new foams, if
needed, from Vicky Brit. I've had mine for two years now and wash mine about
twice a year, just don't wring them out, kinda squeeze them flat to expell
most of the water and air dry. Wringing will destroy the foam cells.
5.) Sounds right to me. The T fitted hose is probably connected to your
overflow.
Mike
'79B