Re: Front Brake question

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Front Brake question
From: James Feyrer <james.feyrer@Dartmouth.EDU>
Date: Wed, 04 Jun 2003 14:42:12 -0400
Thanks for all the responses.  I am pleased to see that I managed to
start a thread of respectable length.  If my rotors turn out to be above
the minimum, I will probably leave them alone for now.  Unlike the rear
bearings, it doesn't appear to require undoing a ton of work to get to
them later.

Jim Feyrer
68 MGB