Re: Good shop in Cincinnati area?

To: Geoffrey Gallaway <geoffeg@geoffeg.org>, mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Good shop in Cincinnati area?
From: Carl French <leylandauto@yahoo.com>
Date: Wed, 4 Jun 2003 12:34:39 -0700 (PDT)
My first recommendation is to take a $25 and join the NAMBGR so you can access
to thier resources like their membership directory and thier Service
Recommendation list made by members. I do not know your area but there are
shops in the book listed in Bowling Green, Canton, Chardon, Cleveland,
Columbus, Delaware, Euclid, Franklin, Kettering, Lebanon, Medina, Pickering,
Portsmouth, and Warren. Let me know if any are close to you and I will give you
the specifics.
http://www.mgcars.org.uk/namgbr/index.html

Carl French

Geoffrey Gallaway <geoffeg@geoffeg.org> wrote:
I'm looking for a good shop in the Cincinnati, Ohio area. I have a 69 GBT
that needs it's clutch rebuilt or replaced. I'm picky about things being
Done Right. Can anyone give me any recommendations?

Thanks,
Geoffeg