Subverting the paradigm (kind of off topic)

To: mgs@autox.team.net, british-cars@autox.team.net
Subject: Subverting the paradigm (kind of off topic)
From: Larry Colen <lrcar@red4est.com>
Date: Thu, 5 Jun 2003 11:51:52 -0700
There's a new website: http://www.friendster.com which is kind of fun and
silly. You log on, and register connections with people as your
friends. You get to see who knows who.

People also list their interests, and you can search based on those as
well. I've been playing around with it for a couple days now, and
decided that it would also be fun to set up an account for Jasmine, my
mgbgt.

If you check it out, do set up links to both me: lrc@red4est.com and
"Jasmine MGBGT", jasmine@red4est.com

OK, maybe I'm anthropomorphisizing just a little bit, but I'm willing
to bet that I'm not the only one here who considers their LBC to be
more of a friend than a possession.

   lrc

--
I've found something worse than oldies station that play the music I used to
listen to. Oldies stations that play the "new" music I used to complain about.