Re: LE spoiler

To: MG List <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: LE spoiler
From: Max Heim <mvheim@attbi.com>
Date: Fri, 13 Jun 2003 10:45:34 -0700
Paul, remember he's talking about an RB car. They are higher off the road to
start with, and presumably a lot of air can get under the front at speed. He
didn't mention having new rear springs -- if they are saggy then the
resulting nose-up atititude could make the situation much worse.

My guess is that the front spoiler would be helpful on an RBB, if only for
crosswind stability.

--

Max Heim
'66 MGB GHN3L76149