Re: Midget Clutch Bleed

To: "Ben Bouchard" <benjamb@comcast.net>, <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Midget Clutch Bleed
From: "James Nazarian" <jhn3@uakron.edu>
Date: Sat, 14 Jun 2003 02:04:41 -0400
How about the condition of the clevis pin and pushrod between the pedal and
the MC?  If these are ovalized they will use up a lot of your clutch travel.
Also, I don't remember which midgets, but some of them had adjustable length
pushrods on the slave, perhaps it is adjusted too short or is the wrong one?

The condition of the clutch material shouldn't noticeably affect pedal
operation.

James Nazarian
71 MGB Tourer
71 MGBGT V8