Re: Postmortem followup

To: "Larry Colen" <lrcar@red4est.com>, <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Postmortem followup
From: "James Nazarian" <jhn3@uakron.edu>
Date: Sat, 14 Jun 2003 02:14:57 -0400
I talked to a guy a while back who bragged about blowing up 3 motors on
nitrous but this time he swore he had it set up right.  Never heard if he
did or not.

I don't remember which oil pump mod you are talking about, but I'm only
aware of one so I'll guess that it is the same one.  I think the largest
benefit of it is that it lowers pump cavitation up in the 6-7k RPM range.

James Nazarian
71 MGB Tourer
71 MGBGT V8
85 Dodge Ram