I'm baacckkk

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: I'm baacckkk
From: william houser <mgs4dave@tampabay.rr.com>
Date: Sun, 15 Jun 2003 22:38:38 -0400
Greetings listers,
Well, here we are in lovely warm Florida and I can't begin to tell you
of all the MG activity going on down here. This past Saturday we went to
a British Car breakfast not 5 minutes from the house. Meet all kinds of
wonderful folks. Joined their group, the Suncoast Classic MG Club. So
now, I belong to 3 new clubs,  this one and the Florida Suncoast MG Car
Club, Inc and the Classic MG Club out of Orlando. The latter being a
T-register club.
Am I having fun yet? Just as soon as I get the paperwork from JC Taylor
, who are dragging their feet to no end. what a mess this turned into
after being with them for 39 years, then having to first prove my
regular cars have insurance down here, then having to cancel my NY
insurance then reapplying for FL insurance and starting all over from
scratch.
Sheriif's office has to come over , check the VIN's , fill out a form
that I take to the DMV.
New week tomorrow,
Cheers,
Dave Houser (William)