Summer Torture

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Summer Torture
From: "David Breneman" <idcb@airborne.com>
Date: Tue, 17 Jun 2003 10:33:52 -0700 (PDT)
Here in the Puget Sound area we've been having one of the best
springs in years (except for a few days last week with temperatures
in the 90s).  My MGA still isn't done.  Sunday an MGBGT drove past
my house and sat idling for a while a couple hundred yards from
my driveway.  I didn't have time to talk to the driver because I
had to get somewhere in a hurry.  But that *sound*!  The sound of
a running MG.  It's becoming all too rare nowadays.  I can go
months without seeing an MG of any model driving down the road.
I WANT MY CAR BACK!!!   Aaauurrgghhh!  This is torture!

--
David Breneman                     | "Just because something doesn't
Distributed Systems S/W Analyst    |  do what you planned it to do