Re: Summer Torture

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Summer Torture
From: "David Breneman" <idcb@airborne.com>
Date: Tue, 17 Jun 2003 11:20:44 -0700 (PDT)
Dean T. Lake SEZ -
> Another kind of torture we've been enduring Back East is the complete
> unwillingness of Mother Nature to give us a break with the rain!  I've liked
> the unusually cool spring, but the rain just keeps coming, and coming, and
> coming.  I managed to get out a couple times during Drive Your British Car
> Week, but that was despite wet conditions.
>
> Dean
> Leesburg, Virginia

That's right!  All my fiance's family from Virginia are coming
back here to visit us (and their spring weather).  Good thing the
money is in the bank for my restoration.  I've taken so many
future inlaws out to dinner these last two months I'm broke!  :-)

--
David Breneman                     | "Just because something doesn't
Distributed Systems S/W Analyst    |  do what you planned it to do