Ignition circuit of '66B update

To: <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Ignition circuit of '66B update
From: "Phillip Erikson" <perikson2@earthlink.net>
Date: Mon, 23 Jun 2003 16:35:29 -0700
I wanted to thank all of you who advised me on this. (Such a great list!)
Today I had a direct wire installed between the radio and a power source. It
is switched, fused, and has as an inline diode. It works great AND the switch
is completely hidden. While I was at it, I had the charging circuit (still
generator) and battery checked. Charging was fine, but the battery didn't hold
a load -- was corroded, too. Good thing Sears had a sale goin' on. So now I'm
all set. Many thanks again for your insights and tips, guys.

Phil Erikson
1966 MGB
West Covina, CA