Re: worthless chrome paint

To: MG list <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: worthless chrome paint
From: "Paul M." <rowman22001@yahoo.com>
Date: Thu, 26 Jun 2003 04:07:58 -0700 (PDT)
> Guess I'll either have to paint the wires
> with regular paint or splurge and buy chrome
> wires. I saw several cars at MG2003 with
> chrome wires-they sure make the car stand out!

They do, that's true, but a really nicely restored set
of painted wires is a pretty sweet look too.  When the
rear drums are all glass-beaded and refinished, and
every nook and cranny is spotless...

I'm still torn.  There are times when I like the
chrome better and times when I think I might actually
prefer the painted wires.

=====
Paul Misencik
1971 MGB Vintage Race Project