RE: White Smoke

To: "'mgs list'" <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: White Smoke
From: "Larry Hoy" <list@marketvalue.net>
Date: Thu, 26 Jun 2003 17:11:16 -0600
When you 'blew the rod' the piston may have hit the head, you would have
noticed that by looking at the top of the piston, that impact could
damage the head.  But no matter what, you probably have a cracked head,
and/or a bad head gasket.

Pretty simple to check.  Remove the head and find a machine shop that
can test for cracks.

Larry Hoy