Drive and hour for Dammit Dick

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Drive and hour for Dammit Dick
From: Mowog1@aol.com
Date: Tue, 1 Jul 2003 10:27:15 EDT
Greetings...

I was pleased to see that Kelvin Dodd remembered our deceased enthusiast
"Dammit Dick" Criswell in his post about roll bars and MGs.

It certainly does not seem like six years since Dick had his fatal accident
while participating in the "Brit Run to the Sun" with fellow lister Barney
Gaylord.

At MG '97 in Buffalo, I suggested that we all take time out from our busy
schedules and drive an hour in our MGs in memory of "Dammit Dick" . I believe
that the anniversary of his death is around june 20th or so.

Here's to you, Dick Criswell.....we miss you.

rick ingram