RE: Drive and hour for Dammit Dick

To: "'Mowog1@aol.com'" <Mowog1@aol.com>, mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: Drive and hour for Dammit Dick
From: "Dodd, Kelvin" <doddk@mossmotors.com>
Date: Tue, 1 Jul 2003 10:06:34 -0700
I dedicate the inaugral run of my Rover SD1 V8 this evening to Dick's
memory.  I bolted the back bumper on last night, and am taking the car to my
local Brit club meeting tonight.  I'm taking a cell phone just in case :)

If all runs well, the 1979 MGB gets pushed into the work area and I can get
back to work on it.  I did get to do some work on it over the weekend, as
there was a concern about mounting the hood lift kit Moss supplies on a car
with alloy bonnet.  I bolted a spare alloy bonnet onto my '79 and installed
the hood strut kit.  Works fine.  This was about 10 pm on Sunday, so Monday
am was a bit hard to face.  Now I have to put the original bonnet back on
the car and remount the hood lift kit.  The things we do for free bits.

Kelvin.