Re: MGA - determining year

To: "Rick deOlazarra" <cattail@redshift.com>
Subject: Re: MGA - determining year
From: Tab Julius <tab@penworks.com>
Date: Wed, 02 Jul 2003 20:19:47 -0400
I doubt that it would constitute "legal" proof, but for many years the year
of the vehicle could be found imprinted on the rear lights (either the
brake lights or backup lights).  If you have a number of lights that
indicate '60', then that's a clue, though I don't know that your state
would accept that as proof.

- Tab