Re: TD Sick Again

To: mrazor@mis.net
Subject: Re: TD Sick Again
From: Bob Howard <mgbob@juno.com>
Date: Mon, 7 Jul 2003 14:58:04 -0400
Mike,
  It does sound as though the fuel pump might be involved here.  They
should not get hot--the fuel passing through keeps them cool enough.
Seems as though it's working OK though, so I suspect that the supply line
from tank to pump is plugging.  Do you have a small hand pump, like one
of the Beckson plastic boat pumps, that you could connect to the line and
pump a few gallons to test the theory?
Bob