Got the B home, but now what?

To: <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Got the B home, but now what?
From: "Construction Alberta News Bush" <CANews@telus.net>
Date: Wed, 23 Jul 2003 10:33:40 -0600
Went and got my new 63B from about 360 miles away on the weekend. Car
performed flawlessly and it was an uneventful trip home.

However, in my excitement to get the car, I foolishly never bothered to check
the VIN Number provided by the PO to the plate on the car. Partly because I
didn't know where to find it and partly because I forgot. Anyway, turns out
the car has no VIN plate. I'm a little concerned that I will have trouble
trying to register this car. As a matter of fact I know I will have trouble.

Is the VIN number stamped anywhere else on the car. On the frame somewhere? I
have the engine number, where is the body number, and if I have these two
numbers is there someway to determine the VIN.

Any help will be appreciated.

Grant Bush
Edmonton, Canada
50 MGTD