Re: TRF Experience/now carpet rant

To: doddk@mossmotors.com, crenner@dynalivery.com, mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: TRF Experience/now carpet rant
From: Ajhsys@aol.com
Date: Wed, 23 Jul 2003 15:49:55 EDT
In a message dated 7/23/03 3:45:12 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
doddk@mossmotors.com writes:

> The fact that the MG factory made a bunch of
> cars with non-matched carpet pieces doesn't necessarily make it a "good
> thing".

- - - - - - - - - - - -

Unless, of course, you are trying to rebuild the car to its original specs.
I guess you could buy two sets and throw the extra pieces away.

Maybe Moss should sell all their carpet as individual pieces so you can mix
and match as desired.  Let's see...black for the back, tan for the tunnel, and
red floors!  :-)

Good luck with the B, Kelvin!

Allen Hefner
Phila. Region SCCA Rally Steward