RE: TRF Experience/now carpet rant

To: "'Chuck Renner'" <crenner@dynalivery.com>, MG_List
Subject: RE: TRF Experience/now carpet rant
From: "Dodd, Kelvin" <doddk@mossmotors.com>
Date: Wed, 23 Jul 2003 15:54:14 -0700
> > Good point.  : )  I've seen some fiberglass ones in the UK to
> > match the
> > light tan, but not Champagne ones.  I'll check into it.
>
> Figure I can always try getting some dye mixed up to color them, but
> I've obviously got bigger automotive fish to fry at the moment....

        A friend of mine is putting together a Rover P6B I sold him.  He
used the black door panels from the parts car and dyed (painted) them to
match the beige interior.  They actually came out surprisingly well.  It's a
thought.  The original Champagne pulls in my 79 are pretty ratty and I may
not be able to reuse them.

> > Now back to carpets.  If MG had of made a Guiness special
> > edition, I think I
> > may have bought one.  hmmm.  Black car with the thick beige
> > Cabriolet top?
> > Guiness logo on the bonnet?   Sorry, I went there....
>
> Sounds good.  How about taking the gold stripe kit and
> incorporating the
> harp in it too?  ;)

        Hmmm.  I love Newcastle Brown Ale.  My 79 MGB is dark brown.  Maybe
we have something here.......

Kelvin.