RE: MGA 1600 engine and tranny rebuild

To: "'Rick deOlazarra'" <cattail@redshift.com>, <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: MGA 1600 engine and tranny rebuild
From: "Howard Battan" <battanhr@comcast.net>
Date: Wed, 23 Jul 2003 19:08:40 -0700
Thanks, Rick. I figured as much!

I do want to replace those things that may go bad in a few years,
especially the internals and hard to replace items. Starters and
generators/dynamos I can hold off on until they go out.

Engine only seems kind of high, but with everything else replaced, maybe
not so bad. I'll check out your link. Thanks.

Howard