door jam

To: "mgs" <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: door jam
From: "WESLEY SMITH" <wes-smith@msn.com>
Date: Wed, 23 Jul 2003 23:23:55 -0700
I muddle along from one issue to another with the 64 mgb I purchased last
fall. It's a nice after work daily driver now after a lot of help from the
list and especialy Barney Garlord on my transmission rebuild and the speedo
and tach fixes.  So now another more trivial question.  The passenger door
wants to vibrate lose after 15 0r 30 minuites after very shutting nicely.  Is
this a simple adjustment?  More WD 40? Or the Moss $17 replacement parts?  I
am guessing most of these are about the same on all the MGs.  Rita is getting
a little nervous.

Wes Smith
64 B