Re: Engine Rebuilding in Lubbock TX

To: MG List <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Engine Rebuilding in Lubbock TX
From: Max Heim <mvheim@studiolimage.com>
Date: Thu, 24 Jul 2003 18:07:47 -0700
I completely agree, in principle, but the poster had related the story of
the machinist who hung up on him when he said it was an MG motor. I have
come across that attitude myself in this area, supposedly far more
cosmopolitan in outlook.

Obviously the mechanical concepts are the same -- the question is, can you
get it in the door? There are a lot of pig-headed b*stards who won't let
"furrin sh*t" in their shops. I was merely speculating that Lubbock, TX,
would be one location where this attitude was prevalent. I could very well
be wrong (in fact, I hope I am, in this case).

It's the difference between "can" and "will"...

--

Max Heim
'66 MGB GHN3L76149